Out of stock
The Heatmiser Touchpad works with our range of low voltage 12v system, and will only work with the Slimline-N, Touch-N or neoStat-N
The Touchpad offers complete control of your home heating from one convenient location. With a responsive colour touchscreen and a wealth of features, up to 32 thermostats can be controlled at once with the ability to name each one and apply any of the functions the thermostats have available, such as key locking, hold function, holiday function, frost protection and temperature control. All this can be applied by groups (bedrooms, bathrooms, family rooms etc) or individually.
- Display: Colour Touch Screen (4.3″ TFT)
- Dimensions: 130x86x18mm
- Max Zones: 32
- Title: Give each zone a unique name
- Profile Function: Profiles are a stored set of comfort levels that can be sent to a group of zones when required. The profile function is ideal for those with changing shift patterns.
- USB Function: For History Export and Firmware Update
- Home / Away Function: Switch your system into setback mode or normal “Home” mode at the touch of a button
- Temperature Hold: Use this function to hold a desired temperature for a fixed period. Ideal for unexpected activities.
- Holiday: Use the holiday function to put the heating in to frost mode whilst you are away.
- Hw boost facility: Use the HW boost to quickly override the hot water timed settings
- Quick View: See at a glance the current thermostat status throughout your building
- Time sync: Synchronises all of the thermostat clocks on the network
- Auto GMT: Automatically corrects the time for Summer / Winter time
- History: View the Hours Run for the past 4 weeks or the temperature graph for the previous 24 hours
- Master Time-clock: Select which thermostats you want to work from the built in time-clock
- Key Lock: Lock each thermostat to prevent unauthorised tampering of the thermostat setting
- Password Protect: When enabled, the user must enter a pass code in order to program the network thermostats
- Temperature Format: Choose between C / F mode
- Frost Setting: Program the frost temperature for each thermostat
- Floor limit: Program the floor limit for under-floor heating models