To return unused items fill out the Returns Form. Under no circumstances can returns be accepted without a completed returns form and Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number.
Goods that have been opened, used or damaged cannot be returned and will be sent back at the customers expense.
We cannot accept ANY returns for adhesives, levellers, primers, screeds, heat pumps, cylinders, Superfoil or carbon film kits which have been made to order.
Our Returns Process
1. Complete the Returns Form below
2. Wait to receive your authorisation email containing your RMA number
3. Print your RMA number and place inside the box with the items you are sending back. This is used to identify your returns. We cannot action any returns without it!
4. Visit parcel2go.com and select a courier to return your goods to the address you have been given, or use your own service
Terms & Conditions
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- After cancelling your order goods must be returned within 14 days
- All goods must be returned unused and in a saleable condition
- Goods must be in the original packaging and include all related parts
- No returns can be accepted without having submit a completed returns form
- All returns MUST include a copy of your RMA number (received after completing the returns form)
- All goods must be received in reasonable condition
- All related components must be included
- All returns must include a copy of your RMA number
We have a back to base Warranty meaning we require all faulty items to be returned before we will issue any replacements. If you decide to buy an advanced replacement then this must be purchased within 7 days prior to submitting a returns form. If the item(s) are confirmed to be faulty by our Returns team, then a refund will be given.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of delivery- no refunds after this date
- Heating mats or cable must not be cut or unrolled
WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNED GOODS WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER
Items That Cannot Be Returned
- Bespoke items made to your specification: wet rooms, heat pumps, cylinders, carbon film kits
- Perishable goods: all types of adhesive, primers, levellers, screeds
- Individual kit components (electric or water)
Manuals & Guides
Download our handy installation PDF guidesDownload Manuals ››
for help with your underfloor heating installation...
New to underfloor heating and not sureLearn more ››
where to begin? We've got you covered...
Get a Quote...
Get a full and detailed quotation for yourGet a Quote ››
complete underfloor heating system...
Just get in touch and one of our friendly members ofGet in touch with us ››
staff will help answer any questions you may have...