Thermal Actuator Head
The thermal actuator is suitable to be mounted on all underfloor heating manifolds, thermostatic valves bodies and three-way valves. Allows automatic shut-off of the system fluid under the control of a room thermostat or another electrical switching device.
- Normally closed
- 2 wires as standard
- No tools required for fitting
- Silent operation
- Compact design
- CE marked in accordance with EN 60529
Mounting onto the manifold
- Remove the existing isolating cap
- Position the actuator onto the port value
- Tighten the ring nut by hand- do NOT use a spanner or similar tool.
- Connect the electrical wiring to complete.
Function of Normally Closed Version (NC)
- When applying the operating voltage, the expansion system of the actuator will be heated. After passing the dead time a uniform procedure will follow.
- When the voltage supply is cut off, the actuator will automatically close after passing the dead time due to calling of the expansion system.
Note: in case of any functional testing, be aware of the dead time behaviour and take this into consideration. The opening and closing ties will depend upon the ambient temperature.
|Operating voltage||230v/AC, 25v/DC (+10%/-15%)|
|Frequency||0 up to 60Hz|
|Power consumption||3w (VA) in continuous operation|
|Starting phase||90w (VA)|
|Closing and opening times||approx. 3min|
|Type of protection||acc. To EN 60529|
|Connecting cable||standard type 1m fixed; 2*0.75 mm²|
|Ambient temperature||0°c up to 50°c during operation|
|Medium temperature||max. 100°c|
|Storage temperature||-20°c up to +70°c|
Delivery costs to UK mainland…
Europe, Eire & Channel Islands: variable, please contact us for an exact price.
For more details read our Delivery Information page »
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.