Heatmiser UH8-RF – 8 Zone Wireless Wiring Centre
The Heatmiser UH8-RF works with our range of wireless thermostats and allows independent heating control in up to eight rooms. The wiring centre requires a constant 230v connection and has a volt free connection for the boiler making it compatible with almost all conventional and combi boilers, as well as an output for multiple radiator zones and one for domestic hot water.
We advise against mounting the UH8-RF in a metal cupboard or in areas that may obstruct the signal being received from wireless thermostats. The Heatmiser EA1 aerial extension can be purchased to boost signal strength if required.
- Heatmiser Slimline RF
- Heatmiser Touch RF V2
- Heatmiser neoAir
- RF Switch for wireless boiler link
- Central heating control for 8 rooms
- Compatible with Heatmiser wireless thermostats
- Output for underfloor heating when a thermostat calls for heat
- Output for multiple radiator zones
- Output for domestic hot water
- Wireless Fail Safe Function
- Low voltage wiring to thermostats
- Actuator outputs: 230v
- Wired & Wireless Boiler Connection
- Wireless Boiler Link (Via Heatmiser RF Switch)
- Up to 99 UH8-RF Address Channels for increased Capacity
- Pump & Boiler Delay Feature
- Dimensions (LxHxD) 384 x 148 x 60mm
Delivery costs to UK mainland…
Europe, Eire & Channel Islands: variable, please contact us for an exact price.
For more details read our Delivery Information page »
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.