Vaillant aroTHERM Split 7kW
Vaillant’s aroTHERM Split offers the ultimate heating and hot water comfort for all types of buildings and heating systems. The range of outputs available means there is a solution to suit most UK homes.
Designed for quick and flexible installation, the aroTHERM Split is delivered pre-filled with refrigerant with enough to support an installation 15 metres away from the building. Plus, as the external pipe work is transferring refrigerant rather than water it removes any risk of freezing in extreme weather.
Depending on the property, aroTHERM Split can be installed in the garden or mounted directly onto a wall or roof. Vaillant offer the perfect fittings to complement any type of installation. aroTHERM heat pumps work equally well when installed in new builds with underfloor heating or when retrofitted to existing heating systems with radiators.
From just three metres away, the acoustic pressure level for aroTHERM Split is 35 dB(A), meaning it is an extremely quiet solution that can be installed into densely packed terraced housing communities with no problem.
Heat source: Air
Output range (kW): 3.5, 5, 7, 10, 12
Usage: New buildings, renovation, replacement
Heat emitters: Underfloor heating and radiators
House size: Up to 300sqm in new build
Decibel level (sound power): As low as 54dB
Energy efficiency: Heating: A+++/ A++ (A+++ – D)
SCoP rating: up to 4.69
Benefits of aroTHERM split
- Five models available – aroTHERM Split 3.5kW, 5kW, 7kW, 10kW and 12kW
- Manufactured in Europe – In-house design, development, testing and production guarantee Vaillant quality
- Easy installation – Designed with improved transport and handling so it can be installed and commissioned in one day
- Sound safe system – Exceptionally quiet operation allows for flexible siting options
- A++ ErP rating – Highly efficient to help lower running costs
- Eligible for the Boiler Upgrade Scheme (BUS)
- Modulating performance – Automatically adjusts power to maintain comfort and optimise efficiency
- Standard footprint – All outputs have the same footprint for simplified specification and installation
- App-based proprietary control – With installation wizard for easy set-up and weather compensation as standard, all controlled via a mobile device, when installed with the VR920
- Pre-charged 15-metre pipe – Simplifies and reduces installation time
Typical heat pump installation setup